LIFETIME CLASSIC AUTO & AUTOMOBILIA SALE, LAWN TRACTORS
September 9 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
LIFE COLL. OF CLASSIC CARS / ANTIQUES / AUTOMOBILIA / TRACTORS
20+ CLASSIC CARS: PONTIAC LEMANS/FIREBIRD, FORD MUSTANG/GALAXY, NASH/PACKARD/CORVAIR/CADILLAC, MINT ’32 CHEVY SEDAN, ’49 ALLIS CHALMER TRACTOR, ’72 HONDA, N.O.S. PARTS, ADVERTISING SIGNS/TIN, OLD BIKES/PEDAL CARS, MOPEDS, GO CARTS, COLL. TRACTORS: WHEELHORSE/CUB CADET, ANTIQUES, DIE CAST TOYS/TRUCKS, OLD GAMES
8:30 AM Saturday September 9, 2017
LOCATION: 4550 Old Packhouse Rd. Schnecksville PA 18078 (Schnecksville Pavillion)
MOPEDS/BIKES/TRACTOR: Mint 1949 Allis Chalmer Tractor/sickle bar and plow,1972 Honda Trail 90 w. 5700 Mi., 1959 McCullough Racing Go Cart: All original, Clinton Go Cart Engine, 1964 Wheelhorse w. Kohler engine/cig. Lighter, 1964 International cub 100: complete/runs, 90’s International AGS2130 12HP Runs good, 1965 Cub Cadet 100, Punch MAXI Moped: 110 Mi./1.5HP, MOTO Marian Moped, 1987 Motomarina Italian Moped, 1965 Cub Cadet 100, Punch MAXI Moped: 110 Mi./1.5HP, MOTO Marian Moped, Kawasaki FA2100 Generator, Honda EX100 Gen., chwinn Suburban (Match Pairs)/Fastback/Mini Stingray/Phantom, Ross Deluxe, Roadmaster Tri-cycle, SIGNS/ADV.: SUNOCO gas station sign, TRICO windshield blade container, GM Service Clock, Smart Lease GM Sign, 71’ Charger Sign, Raybestos Brake Signs, Brigs & Stratton 2HP Demonstration Motor, Cunningham Formula 1 racing Shirt, Esso Signs, ’78 Corvette Dealer Signs, License Plates, Large Amt. Advertising Cans/Tins, N.O.S. PARTS: 1960’s/70’s Lincoln/Ford/Mercury car/truck bumpers, ’69 Mustang GT Orig. Spare, ’67 Dodge Redline Orig.Spare, ’57 2 x 4BBl Manifolds (Match #’s), ’64 Pontiac 389 Tri-Pwr Manifold, ’58 Chevy 348 Tri-Pwr Manifold, ’64 Caddy Parts, Ambulance/Police Lights, ’49 Merc Parts, GM Valve Covers, ’58 Buick Hood Bar, ’57 Ford Bumpers, ’56 Crown Vic Trim, ’59 Ford Lenses, Orig. ’41 Desoto Tail Lights, Chrome Krager Wheels, ’78 Vette Parts, ’61 Pontiac Skirts, Radios’s, ’56 Continental Kit, Tri-Pwr Air cleaners, ’41 Olds Skirts, Orig. Car Shop/Owners Manuals, 14” Kragers (GM/FORD), 50’s Crystler Wire Wheels, Model A Wheels, Willy Wheels ANTIQUES: 50’s Murray Trac Tractor/Trailer, ‘90’s Buris Novalty Pedal Truck, wood ski’s, slot cars/track, tin/die cast/RC toys, Hess trucks, Wood Wheel chair, Buddy Pleasure Cooler, fishing plugs/rods, Dukes of Hazard Can, records, ice cream chairs, MUCH MORE. SEE Web for pics and Terms, OUTSTANDING AUCTION OF LONG TIME COLLECTOR, MOST VEHICLES IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION – NO BUYER’S PREMIUM & NO RESERVES!!! CALL JASON at 484-550-8593 FOR MORE INFO
Houser Auctioneers is honored to present this once in a lifetime automobile and automobilia public auction. This sale will be the first of several sales liquidating a classic car inventory of nearly 100 vehicles. Virtually all of these vehicles has been stored for well over three decades in a dry, climate controlled facility. Most of the vehicles are in running or near running order. The classics that are not operational represent outstanding restoration candidates as most are complete with very good sub structures. The photos provided are of the best quality at this time. Due to the vast amount of property in the warehouse, additional pictures will be taken as the clean out continues and the opportunities present themselves.
In addition to the vehicles, there is an enormous amount of N.O.S. parts as well as automobilia from 5 decades of collecting. Added to that are a variety of other very collectable pieces promising something for everyone.
- 1972 PONTIAC LUXURY LEMANS: 4DR Hardtop,350 Auto, PWR S/B, AC, AM/FM, 61,142 Miles, All Paperwork, RARE
- 1968 FORD GALAXY 500 CONVERTIBLE: 390 Auto, PWR S/B, 94,939 Miles, 1 Owner
- 1965 CORVAIR MANZA CONV.: 140HP, 4 Carb, PWR Top, Auto, 68,952 Miles, Garage Kept since ’78
- 1962 CHEVY IMPALA: V8, Auto, PWR S, MAN B, 98,018 Miles
- 1979 PONTIAC FIREBIRD ESPRIT: 301, Fac Air, PWR S/B, AM/FM, Rear Defog., Original Papers, 76,358 Mi., RUNS
- 1969 CADILLAC CALAIS: Auto, PWR everything, AC, 1 Owner, 59,692 Mi.
- 1956 LINCOLN PREMERE: PWR S/B, Factory Air, Wonderbar Radio, Self-Lube undercarriage, stored since 63
- 1967 PONTIAC LEMANS OHC6: Overhead Cam 6, Auto, Bucket Seat, PWR S/B, Console, 45K Original
- 1977 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE BROUGHAM: V8, PWR S/B, Tilt, AM/FM, Limited Ed. Interior, Skirts, 78K, RUNS
- 1971 OLDSMOBILE 98LS: V8, Tilt, Telescope Steer, Fac. Air, 42,420 Original Mi.
- 1963 OLDSMOBILE CATALINA CONVERTIBLE: 389, Tr-Pwr, Auto, PWR S/B, Project
- 1965 PONTIAC LEMANS CONVERTIBE: 215HP 6 Cyl, Auto, Buckets, 118K Original
- 1967 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE: 6 Cyl., PWR S, MAN B, MAN TOP, Early 67 Red Int.,
- 1952 NASH AIRFLYTE CUSTOM CONV.: 6 Cyl., Stick, LOUIS LANE CAR, Rare Vargas girl hood ornament
- 1963 RAMBLER AMERICAN CONV.: 6 Cyl., 3rd Rock from Sun Car, RARE, bucket seats, complete
- 1953 PACKARD 200 CONV.: Flathead V8, Rebuilt Motor, PWR Windows, Project
- 1967 BUICK SKYLARK: 340 2BBL, Auto, PWR S, Skirts, 4 DR., 79,200 Original, 1 Owner
- 1978 FORD LTD: Loaded, A/C, cornering lights, 65K miles
- 1978 CADILLAC SEDAN DEVILLE: Loaded, Runs Great
- 1932 CHEVY 4DR SEDAN: Correct restoration in excellent operational/structural condition (Estate Car)
- 1998 CADILLAC SEVILLE SLS: 33k original, Loaded, All books/manuals
The terms and conditions/bidding process of sale are as follows:
1) NO BUYER’S PREMIUMS for cash or PRE-APPROVED checks. Checks may be pre-approved by the auctioneers only at the option of the auctioneer. Pre-approval will require a bank letter of certification stating the financial institution, a contact from the financial institution, a contact number for the financial institution, the amount of funds available (presented only if successful bidder), and a valid credit card number as back up.
2) Bidder registration requires a valid photo ID. There is no Bidder registration fee.
3) No vehicles will be permitted off the premises until all payment methods have cleared or the auctioneer, at the auctioneers discretion, allows vehicles to be removed.
4) Wire transfers are accepted with a $30 dollar sur charge for processing
5) Credit Cards are accepted with a 4% sur charge.
6) Phone/Absentee bids will be accepted with no service premiums. All successful phone/absentee bids will require a 20% non-refundable credit card deposit. A 4% sur charge will be added to that 20% however the remaining balance will not be subject to a sur charge if paid with cash/check.
7) Phone/Absentee bids will only commence as floor bidding slows. Absentee bids will be used at the next auctioneer asking price increment until either the bidder has the high bid or the maximum absentee bid has been reached, whichever occurs first. Houser Auctioneers does not start at the maximum absentee bid nor do we automatically go to the high bid amount.
8) All items are being sold “AS IS/WHERE IS”. The seller nor the auctioneer make no warranties what so ever concerning the condition of the vehicles. For nearly 80 years the reputation of Houser Auctioneers has been based on honesty and integrity. We will tell our buyer’s everything we know, however, these vehicles have been in storage for a substantial amount of time.
9) All vehicles need to be removed within one week of sale date. The vehicles will be stored outside after the sale date and final responsibility for security and safety of the vehicles rests solely with the buyer. All moving expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
10) Any title transfer fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Title transfer will not occur before all payments have been verified.
11) Additional Terms the day of sale.
Doug/Tim Houser Aucts. AU-000446L
Jason/Nathan Houser – Assoc. Aucts.
610-799-2396 / 570-386-2191